The daughter of one of France’s wealthiest men has turned his former holiday home into a lavish retreat
- An exceptional landscape, consisting of a fully renovated 11th century château, along with numerous works of contemporary art, landscaped gardens, six farmhouse cottages, a longère, a vegetable garden, Gallo-Roman baths
- Two swimming pools, a floating tennis court and
- A Michelin star gourmet restaurant.
- The largest 5 star resort in mainland France, it expands over 1000 hectares of protected natural surroundings, a mixture of forests, grassland and ponds.
- This is a place for rediscovery, relaxation, observation and for savoring the present moment.
- Domaine des Etangs offers a truly unique hotel experience