Rare, unique places where one feels at ease; unforgettable experiences savored in a simple, natural way; extraordinary products secretly revealed… My wish is that each of my guests, well-known or unknown but always acknowledged, should feel at home while being elsewhere; that they may share in an art of living filled with extreme refinement and delightful moments. The discovery of an exceptional wine, a personalized spa program for an enhanced and longer life, a small kindness, a meaningful gesture… each detail counts and contributes to creating the desired atmosphere of a club one is keen to enter and where spending time is a true pleasure. A club that discreetly cultivates the essential values of excellence, authenticity and simplicity.
An urban mansion a stone’s throw from the champs Elysées
- 40 suites and rooms, Premium location between Champs-Elysées and Faubourg Saint-Honoré, extraordinary views.
- Confidential and privileged world very much like a private club
- Refined service that is extremely personalized, a new interpretation of the relaxed-chic atmosphere.
- Bar, 2-Michelin star French restaurant and private library as well as a smoking parlour exclusively reserved for the guests at La Réserve Paris.
- Spa and a 16 m-long indoor pool, gym and three treatment rooms.
- Return transfers from the airport to the hotel for a minimum stay of 2 nights
An innovative concept in the supremely chic Trocadero, a stone’s throw from the Eiffel Tower
- Spectacular views on the capital 10 luxury private apartments from 1 to 4 bedrooms, from 150 to 300 sq.m, where guests enjoy space, comfort and privacy
- Return transfers from the airport for a minimum stay of 2 nights
- Very-personalized service thanks to a dedicated team and a range of hotel services which facilitate and enhance our guests’ daily life
A urban resort in the heart of a park of 10 acres with a private access to the Lake
- Colonial-inspired hotel designed by Jacques Garcia
- 102 rooms and suites
- A unique private villa for rent with hotel services, located on the shores of lake Geneva
- Nescens Spa: a 2000 sqm Spa including 17 treatment rooms and offering the unique “Nescens better-aging programs”
- An inimitable art of living with 5 restaurants and bars including the Tse Fung, 1- Michelin Star restaurant
A legendary and majestic building redesigned in a unique and elegant hotel.
“La Réserve Eden au Lac Zurich is like dancing rock and roll with the Queen of England. Everything is traditional, yet resolutely unconventional. It’s a timeless cocktail composed of classicism, modernity, intelligence and creativity.” Philippe Starck
- 40 rooms and suites designed with a palette of light tones highlighted by touches of Jatoba wood.
- Roof garden perched on the sixth floor with a 360° view of the historic center, the lake and its surroundings.
- Bar restaurant adjoining the lobby.
- Smoking lounge with a treasure cellar.
- 30 minutes by car from the Zurich airport
Private domain facing the Mediterranean sea and nestled into St- Tropez’s natural landscape
- Breathtaking views on the sea from any of the 28 bedrooms and suites
- Spa destination with 11 treatment rooms, “Bootcamp” and “Nescens Better-aging programs” Gastronomic Mediterranean cuisine – 1 Michelin Star Restaurant
- 14 private villas from 3 to 6 bedrooms, with landscaped gardens and private pool
A New chic stopover in Pampelonne feet in the sand, designed by Philippe Starck.
- Generous, fresh and fragrant Mediterranean cuisine made for sharing
- An ideal stopover pre-Saint-Tropez’s nightlife.
- An ultra-desirable boutique.
- Car park and Three-wheeler shuttle service available.
- 10 minutes by car from La Réserve Ramatuelle
A secret family residence in the domain of the Château de Cos d’Estournel, a grand cru classé Saint-Estèphe
- A unique experience to live in the vineyards as its owner
- The experience includes a complete visit of the estate with wine tasting
- 6 double bedrooms and 2 suites
- A sitting room-library. A state dining room. A tasting room. A kitchen
- 16-metre long indoor swimming pool & steam room
- Exclusive bookings for one night or for longer stays.
A chic country home nestling in the Bordeaux vineyard region for an authentic stay in the heart of nature.
- Initially the private residence of Louis Gaspard d’estournel adjoining the Cos d’Estournel estate.
- 14 elegant rooms and suites divided into four categories, facing the nature
- Huge English-style garden created in the 19th century
- Generous, seasonal and local cuisine in an open kitchen concept
- Vaulted cellar made entirely of stone with a tasting area devoted to the wines of Cos d’Estournel
- Close from Château Lafite Rothschild, Mouton Rothschild and Latour
- 1 hour by car from the Bordeaux airport